Collection of Information
- We collect information about users of the Site, including:
- Personal information provided voluntarily when requesting online communication. This information is voluntarily submitted by you to us. In this instance you must decide whether to provide us with the information requested;
- Other click-tracking information in relation to your use of the Site;
- Aggregated data which monitors traffic to the Site and cookies (as further described in clause 2 below); and
- Other information which tracks traffic to and from the Site.
- Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may mean that we are unable to provide you with information or services from the Site.
- A cookie is a small data file transferred to your computer hard drive in order to recognise your service settings. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives information relating to your IP address, PC platform, browser and domain. It does not personally identify users of the Site.
- You may configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and to decline or accept cookies. You may experience a loss of functionality if you decline cookies on the Site but you do not have to accept cookies to productively use the Site.
Use and disclosure of information
- We use the personal information that we collect from you to process any communication you request, or as indicated to you at the time of your supply of the personal information to us.
- We use all other aggregated or anonymous information we collect about you to the extent required:
- to assist us in providing better services to you by tailoring the Site to meet your needs;
- for the ordinary operation of the Site or our business; and
- to keep the Site relevant and of interest to users.
- We may disclose the personal information that we collect to our trusted business partners and affiliates or any other person we consider necessary to process any communication you request.
Storage and Security
- The Company will take reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any personal information we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date.
- While the Company will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any personal information we hold about you and prevent unauthorised access, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure. The Company will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Site being linked to the internet.
Access and correction
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights to access and correction of personal information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you have any questions in relation to this.
Links to other websites
The Site contains links to other websites. The Company takes no responsibility for the privacy practices of such other websites. You should consult the privacy policies of each linked website.
The Site and its use are governed by the laws of New Zealand.